- Mesh Precision Agriculture Sensors provide temperature, humidity, pressure sensing readings
- The system optimizes water consumption by irrigating with the proper amounts based on weather conditions, plant needs and consequently provide energy and money savings on a large scale.
- Sensors are deployed and positioned across parks and gardens and enable Smart Cities Mesh Technology to remotely and automatically facilitate the management of the water network.
- Leak detection on water and HVAC systems
- Greenhouse gas emissions and air quality monitoring
- Monitor and assess wildfire risk and activity
- Smart City Mesh allows for remote climate monitoring
- Consumer-level app or API displaying live parking availability
- Reduce time looking for spots means reduced emissions resulting from idling
- Reduce traffic congestion with less cars seeking parking. Smart Cities Mesh allows for faster cities.
- Automate ticketing, payment, and tracking
- Orbis Smart Cities Mesh Technology can be customized to any existing technology, expanding the scale and scope of mesh solutions
- Contact us regarding custom solutions for our technology and we’ll get back with a free consultation and potential proposals from our engineering team.
MESH SMART CITIES SOLUTIONS ARE HERE
Orbis Mesh manufactures
Wireless Mesh Sensors which operate either standard issue or custom engineered for SMART
The proprietary firmware runs off wirepas stack and allows Orbis Mesh software to be implemented into any existing
Real time data syncs to cloud servers, so information is always current.
Orbis Mesh creates custom UX-UI design is provided for Smart Cities Mesh interfaces, with cloud analytics and live visualizations, accessible anywhere and anytime.