- SMART Irrigation Sensors provide temperature, humidity, pressure sensing readings
- The system optimizes water consumption by irrigating with the proper amounts based on weather conditions, plant needs and consequently provide energy and money savings on a large scale.
- Sensors are deployed and positioned across parks and gardens and enable the remote control of the irrigation system to facilitate the management of the water network.
- Consumer-level app or API displaying live parking availability
- Reduced emissions resulting from idling
- Reduced traffic congestion with less cars seeking parking
- Automated ticketing, payment, and tracking
- Intelligent street and road lighting
- Serves as a backbone network for following IoT applications
- Increased public safety
- Reduced environmental impact
- Leak detection on water systems
- Greenhouse gas emissions and air quality monitoring
- Monitor and assess wildfire risk and activity
- Remote climate monitoring
- We’re always on the lookout for new applications for our technology
- We can modify our existing sensor readings, or add new sensors to our existing technology, expanding the scale and scope of our solutions
- Feel free to contact us regarding custom solutions for our technology and we’ll get back with a free consultation and potential proposals from our engineering team.
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or a project? Lets collaborate and build some awesome stuff